126 Step System
The Gary and Robert Team utilizes a 126-step system to ensure your sale and your escrow go smoothly and close escrow on time.
1. Research tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to prospective buyers and buyer’s agents on MLS printout
6. Research sales activity for past 6 months from the multiple listing service and public records databases
21. Discuss your purchase plans and determine how Gary and Robert can assist you in your next purchase (local, new home construction, investment, or relocation) or if we can research and find a qualified agent to assist you in your new location
30. Offer pricing strategy based on professional judgment and interpretation of current market conditions
35. Prepare an equity analysis to show you expenses, closing costs and net proceeds
39. Install computerized lockbox to allow buyers and their agents to view your home conveniently but does not compromise your family’s security
51. Create a property brochure of features and lifestyle benefits of your home for use by buyers agents showing your home. This will be prominently displayed in your kitchen or dining room, and on the “for sale” sign in front
61. Submit a crisp, clean digital montage of photos complete with personally written remarks detailing your home and upload on all websites
69. Follow up with all the agents who have shown your home via email or personal phone calls to answer questions they may have and obtain feedback from them
101. Assist seller with identifying and negotiating with trustworthy contractors to perform any required repairs
116. Coordinate financing, final inspections, closing and possession activities on your behalf to help ensure a smooth closing
... to 126.